Experienced Senior Consulting Recruiters – Career Opportunities – Apply Now
As an experienced professional do you have robust knowledge and experience in sales management and hiring talent?
Are you feeling stifled by traditional firms, drudging into a city office to do work that could be done at home? Is your career not hitting the goals you have set for yourself? Do you want to embrace the contemporary culture and working environment that is about flexibility, client-centric, and utilising communication innovations that have become more of the norm since Covid-19?
At Sales Focus Advisory we remove the barriers and boundaries that stifle people from reaching their full potential to create a new environment designed around our clients. We support you to be productive, inspired, and energised; and, of course, successful.
- Flexibility – we understand that work/life balance is important. At SFA, you manage your diary and where you need to be each day.
- Contemporary Communication – being available to interview candidates often requires out of traditional work hour meetings. Our cloud-based conferencing allows you to be productive and have great conversations with candidates at times that work for everyone.
- Meeting Flexibility – our office network partner has meeting rooms all over major cities. We have the flexibility to be where it is convenient to meet.
Sales Focus Advisory supports you with:
- Lead Generation – we understand the pressure of balancing business development with client services. We compliment your efforts with leads generated that assist you to keep driving forward. Our focus is on growth, and new business is a priority while ensuring client retention.
- Great Commission Plan – top performers are looking for reward. We get it! Our commission plan is designed to reward you well and ensure you are earning well above industry average packages.
- Team Support for Recruitment – our internal team assists you in mining for candidates, placement of advertisements, and those administration tasks that are time-consuming and drag you away from your best skills – being in front of people.
- Mentoring and Coaching – We are there to assist. An environment where you continue learning and developing your skills as a professional business consultant – recruiter.
Our consulting recruiters are people who are both sales management and industry specialists ensuring they can add the best value to our clients. Are you are specialist in sales in any of these industries?
- Information Technology
- Professional Services
- Financial Services
- Transport and Logistics
- Media and Advertising
Are you are specialist in marketing with sound knowledge of marketing expertise skills? Keep your career moving by putting your highly transferrable sales skills and specialised knowledge to good use working with companies across an entire industry.