Guest Blogging - Write For Us
For us to take your submission for Guest Blogging into serious consideration, please apply the application form below. Please read the guidelines below carefully before applying to be an approved contributor.
We are looking for guest bloggers who can write fluently in English with good experience in B2B Leadership, Sales and Marketing
What topics should you write about?
Sales Focus Advisory blog is an advisory tool for an audience of people seeking business improvement advice. Please review our previously published posts to get an idea of our topic focus. If a category for your post is currently not shown, we will add it for you.
Sales Focus Advisory users — an international crowd of CEOs and senior business executives focusing on sales growth, marketing and business advice. We are also interested in articles about technology people can use in their business related to sales and marketing. All articles should be helpful and informative, similar to other articles on our site.
What we don’t publish
We do not publish information for small start-ups and consumer businesses.
Guest Blogging Writing guidelines
- Writing content that provides our readers with actionable tips, tools, and valuable strategies
- Give readers advice that they can put to work immediately after reading
- Share unique perspectives on topics that are considered over-saturated, much like social media
Guest Blogging Approved Contributors Assets Needed:
- A short bio (2-3 sentences – maximum 200 characters) demonstrating your expertise in the field you are writing about.
- Links to your Website and LinkedIn
- The email address linked to a Gravatar account for your profile.
Please complete the application form below to submit your article.
Posts are paid for:
All posts attract a fee of AUD$200.00 per article, including links.
Guest Blogging Publishing requirements
For us to publish your content, your article must meet the following requirements.
- Submit your post via the form only. Only approved contributors can submit posts.
- We accept 1,000+-word-posts
- The article should be original content, exclusive to our site, and not plagiarised by any means.
- SEO Friendly content.
- Meta Title, Meta Description, and also mention focus keyword.
- Use short paragraphs (2 to 3 lines), sub-sections, bullet points and numbering.
- A featured image and content should have at least 2-3 images based on context.
- Explain each of your points with real and measurable examples.
- Well-formatted word document.
- Remove Grammar Mistakes.
- Max 1 external link + 1 Internal link in 1000 Words Content. We love it when guest writers find a way to link back to our older posts that relate to the topic you are writing about.
- Linked sites must have a low toxic score.
- Infographics are accepted with a maximum size of 100kb.
- Video links to YouTube content are accepted. These must be relevant to the article, informative and educational, not pure sales pitches.
- Use recent and sourced examples to illustrate all your points: PrimoStats is a great place to start. In the era of fake news, we need to source and back up everything with facts and data.
- Cite any quotes, data, images, or third-party content used.
- Stock images purchased should retain the vendor reference numbers.
- All content posted on our website will become the property of Sales Focus Advisory.
- We take 48 hours to review your post. After that, we may request modifications to the content, or Our Blog Editor has the right to edit your blog.
Guest Blogging Posts will not be processed until fees are paid and approved by the editor.
We reserve the right to add additional links in your posts and reference your articles elsewhere within the Sales Focus Advisory blog.
Links from sites rated with a high toxic value will be removed and no refund provided.