B2B marketing strategies to accelerate your growth
The B2B marketing strategy is the foundation of connecting B2B companies with potential customers and target audience. We align your business with the modern customer buying process enabling your strategy to expedite growth and be a catalyst to new business development.
Lead Generation focused digital marketing strategies can assist your businesses growth by:
- Increasing your sales pipeline velocity with qualified leads
- Developing cross/up-selling opportunities with existing customers
- Nurturing prospective targets and current customers to cultivate them as sales-ready
- Following-up on stalled prospects and lapsed customers
- Cleansing your database while simultaneously generating quality new sales-ready leads
- Understand your business strategy, sales plan, and sales goals
- Understand your products and services and its unique offerings
- Profile your ideal target prospect and your specific B2B buyer motivations and the buyer’s journey
- Review your existing marketing activities and goals
- Develop a communication plan to reach those prospects effectively
- Manage the implementation of the communication plan
- Align the sales activities and sales process to maximise the results of leads generated
- Install measurements to ensure the effectiveness of marketing activities and ROI.
- email marketing,
- search engine optimization of your website,
- content marketing,
- marketing automation,
- B2B Adwords,
- and other marketing campaign tactics.
Our Latest Insights
The impact of a misaligned sales organisation can be challenging through to catastrophic for company’s revenue achievement. To illustrate this, consider a sales force consisting of twenty-five sales people with an average revenue target of $2 million each. If 60% of the sales force meet their revenue target while the remaining 40% perform at only 90% of budget, the resulting revenue shortfall for the business is $2 million per annum that can fall directly to the bottom line profit!
As CEO, you have a critical role in ensuring sales organisation effectiveness and the final responsibility for delivering top line earning growth, which in turn drives the share price that is so integral to many executive packages today. It is your responsibility to understand the dynamics of the business and ultimately communicate and drive the strategies that will profitably grow revenue.