CRM implementation can be difficult, and sales teams can be reluctant adopters of the system.
There are three contributors to successful implementation.
- Design can be a challenge for companies from the outset with a design not suitably customised to your specific business sales and marketing requirements. The out of box industry customisation or sales methodology often does not meet your company’s requirements delivering reports of little value. Design must include the current business requirements and the future requirements of where the teams should be evolved to.
- Implementation can be stalled from having too many owners involved, software constraints, a lack of planning to the overall requirements often caused through hasty implementation, and lack of full scope from the get-go. If you have a lack of implementation experience, a number of challenging factors can arise during the process that creates a less-than-ideal outcome and can delay the process unnecessarily.
- Adoption is a significant barrier to gaining value from the investment of a CRM. Your company can experience low adoption rates for a variety of reasons, including unnecessary complexity, usability and access issues, poor reporting, manual data entry and poor transformation management. For many salespeople, the transparency can be confronting and create cultural barriers across the team. A low rate of adoption is a common problem that devalues any investment in CRM for both sales and marketing.
When implementing CRM our experience in design, implementation and management of transformations provides you with a resource with deep domain knowledge and expertise. We consider the ownership, contributors and users of the system to create a simple, effective, and more predictive system that supports the business required outcomes. A system that provides valuable insights for management and team members and protects the customer relationship knowledge building value for the organisation.
Our consulting services assist companies in achieving a high level of adoption across the team through:
- Reviewing your existing system (or intended system) and make recommendations on design and customisation to your specific business
- Establish customisation processes to ensure the system is implemented correctly
- Establish relevant user training disciplines and standards
- Develop adoption processes to achieve a high level of engagement.
After completion of the CRM Implementation service, your management team will have better visibility into sales opportunity tracking, quality of performance, adoption levels, and use of the sales process and the viability of opportunities. At the representative level, we’ll create a simple tracking system and valuable tools to assist them to work their territory effectively, prioritise, and allocate their time, and drive improved outcomes per effort.
To further discuss how you can drive more successful CRM Implementation, connect with us today.
NOTE: Our consultancy is not aligned with any specific CRM software. We have worked with most brands and can deliver services with most popular brands.