Is Your Business Suffering and You Need to Increase Sales?
There is never a good time to implement an improvement programme with all the actions occurring in the business. However, if your top line is not delivering and your costs are escalating, then a delayed decision can be harmful to your business in the short, mid, and long term.
Here is a quick checklist to assist you to determine if you should implement a sales growth programme to increase sales now.These are the most common reasons business leaders act with urgency.
- Inconsistent revenue performance (i.e., make it, miss it, make it, miss it)
- Revenue growth expectations recently increased.
- Profitability is decreasing.
- Unreliable pipeline/forecast reporting.
- Recent revenue growth has been disappointing.
- Certain type of growth has become very valuable and requires focus.
- Failed new product introductions.
- New competitors are disrupting the industry structure.
- Traditional routes to market losing their effectiveness.
- Customer acquisition costs are too high.
- Customer lifetime values are too low.
How CEOs & Business Owners Can Increase Sales Results
and Exceed Sales Goals
The Sales Focus Growth Programme will deliver results for your company. Delivered through a series
of customised in-house workshops and implementation exercises, the programme guides your
company’s leadership team to deliver sustainable, profitable growth.
IT’S FOCUSED, MEASURABLE & DELIVERS RESULTS
about the Sales Focus Growth Programme and find out if the programme is for you.