Breaking Through a Growth Barrier
The entrepreneurial spirit takes a company to a certain level, then things need to changeA young IT company enjoyed rapid growth for the first six years of trading, then struggled to break through the revenue barrier for three consecutive years. Learn how we achieved a productivity increase, revenue increases, and achieved the growth they always had planned.
- Topline Productivity increase of 42% in sales personnel
- Growth of 26% in the first year of transformation
- Profit increased by 3.9% EBIT
- Sales targets exceeded by all sales personnel
- New business sales goals exceeded by all sales personnel