Improve Sales – Consistently
Sales forces can define the success or struggle of a company to achieve growth and deliver strategies. To improve sales can be easier said than done. Like any other area of the business, only those units operating with high levels of the right efficiencies and performance can be relied upon to deliver outcomes.
The Sales Improvement Review is a thorough analysis of your business looking at all the key contributors and benchmarking you against high performance teams and organisations. It identifies the missing components required to drive growth and establishes the actions steps required for success. The review creates an actionable report defining the high-priority, mid-priority and general requirements for your business to develop a high-performance sales force. A working tool for CEOs and their sales leadership to deliver sales improvement. Your marketing department, or requirements for marketing can be included providing you with a complete view of your business. The benchmarking assists stretch a business to new levels of growth. It is a necessity in today’s competitive marketplace.
From a sales leadership perspective:
- An opportunity to identify areas to improve sales, confirming actions and supporting sales leadership with the right tools to remove unnecessary challenges, including culturally and historically, that fail them in their quest to deliver strategy and sales goals
- A format to validate their goals and integrate their plans into one format obtaining executive support
- It assists align sales and marketing leadership by providing clarity of types of leads and the number of leads required to support new business growth and actions required to retain customers.
The results include being recognised as a industry leader and contemporary leader.
From a CEO’s perspective, the review and benchmarking assists you to:
- see where you can reduce costs and improve efficiency
- assess the productivity of your sales business and potential capacity you have to deliver revenue
- validate revenue goals and establish full ROI on salesforce costs
- validate the pipeline for velocity and ability to support sales goals
- identify opportunities to improve sales, new ideas, and innovative practices
- highlight opportunities for making your business more competitive
- forecast the impact of any changes and see how to prepare for growth.
The results are increases in top-line performance of 20-30-40% in revenue with increased points of profit on the bottom line.
Download an Information Booklet now for discussion with your executive and leadership teams by clicking on the image
Adele Crane has conducted over 200 business reviews across several countries; we are confident of our ability to increase your business through her review report.
We understand business and how to deliver profitable growth. If you do not consider our Revenue Improvement Review to be relevant to your company, or if you can demonstrate that it will not assist in the profitable growth of your company, we will provide a full refund.
To discuss your specific requirements, please reach out to Adele Crane.
Our Latest Insights